Assistant Manager, Renewable Generation - London
Assistant Manager, Renewable Generation
£24,300 - £28,150 pa
Ofgem is committed to making a positive difference for energy consumers through effective regulation of the market and close working with suppliers to ensure sustainable energy for consumers and businesses in the UK.
This role will work across a number of Ofgem 's renewable schemes, but primarily focus on our Renewables Obligation scheme, reviewing accreditation applications and associated data submissions. You will review information submitted from energy generators to assess whether or not they meet our accreditation requirements, working with customers to advise on eligibility requirements, respond to queries or request further information if required. You will then make recommendations for accreditation where you are confident that our criteria are met. You'll work closely with colleagues from IT to develop and test enhancements to our systems that support this work and also lead on the production and updating of information material relating to our schemes. As a designated account manager to agents representing generator portfolios you'll provide a high level of customer service at all times.
• Educated to degree level, or equivalent professional qualification(s), or relevant professional experience - preferably in a science, engineering or related area
• Excellent interpretation and analytical skills
• Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Proven ability to work independently on projects and analysis
• A strong ability to produce effective written summaries
• Expertise of working with IT systems and numerical information
• Proven expertise in stakeholder management
• A knowledge of environmental issues and renewable energy
Ofgem can offer you a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, which includes:
• Up to 30 days' annual leave
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• The opportunity to join the Civil Service pension arrangements, which include a valuable range of benefits
• Flexible working hours and family friendly policies
• Subsidised gym and restaurant (London only), and
• an Interest free season ticket loan.
To apply, please go to: www. ofgem .gov.uk/careers
Closing date: 9am, 7th April 2014.
Ofgem is an equal opportunities employer. Protecting consumers and powering the future of the energy debate.
Please mention The GreenJobs Network of Websites when applying to this position.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />