Jabil Circuit (Link megjelenítése) has a leading role in the global market of electronic manufacturing services, producing electronic equipment and printed circuit subassemblies.
For our site in Tiszaújváros, we are looking for a new colleague for the following position:
Assists HR Site Manager in managing HR Department and providing effective, timely and cost-effective services in Recruitment & Selection, Employee Data Administration, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Employee Relations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervises directly the positions of area supervisors such as Staffing, Administration, Compensation and Benefits, Training & Development, Employee Relations.
- Assists HR Manager to provide strong leadership to the HR team (technical expertise + business direction).
- Plans, organizes and executes organizational policies, procedures and programs in Staffing, Compensation and Benefits, Training, Administration.
- Builds relationships among the departments.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Plus a minimum 5 years experience in HR Management role
- Strong technical expertise in HR.
- Expert knowledge of labor law.
- Fluent English proficiency
What we offer:
- Professional and personal development,
- Company culture supporting and recognizing performance,
- Reasonable wage, fringe benefits,
- International work conditions,
- Housing allowance.
If you interested in the position please apply on the following link.