Assistant Construction Project Manager - Makkah (f/m) - Baden-Württemberg, Leinfelden-Echterdingen, 70771
Arbeitgeber: SL-Rasch GmbH
SL Rasch GmbH is one of the leading companies that is specialized in special and lightweight structures. Many of our projects, that we develop and carry out gained worldwide recognition. An interdisciplinary team of professionals made up of around 200 employees such as architects, structural and mechanical engineers, and designers as well as in-house departments such as Project Management, all contribute their state of the art techniques and knowledge to design development and problem solving.
Assistant Construction Project Manager - Makkah (f/m)
Overview: The incumbent is responsible for assisting in the overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards and metrics. The assistant construction project manager responsibilities span a broad spectrum, covering all the areas of project management like - Project Planning, Cost Management, Time Management, Quality Management, Contract Administration, Client Relations, and Safety Management.
- Oversee the construction projects from start to finish and perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed
- Assist the Project Manager in all of his duties and responsibilities
- Project accounting including minimizing exposure and risk in the project and maintain quality and safety standards
- Communicate and coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project
- Ensure project documents are complete and up to date
- A four-year Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, architecture, or project management
- A postgraduate degree in construction management or/and specialization in electrical and structural engineering is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer Skills:
AutoCAD, AutoCAD MEP, MS Office, and scheduling software, good understanding of MEP building systems as well as previous QA/QC experience
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues as well as international safety standards
In addition to a harmonious team with a lot of know-how and flat hierarchies, we offer you a job in a collegial environment. You will be working on unique and innovative projects and will have the opportunity to actively shape the future topics such as the design and development of our screens in Makkah, Saudi Arabia. We also offer excellent development opportunities and performance-based pay.
Please forward your resume and references including previous work portfolio under specification of salary wish and to:
Fakten zur Stelle:
Arbeitsplätze: eine offene Stelle
Zeitraum: ab sofort
Bewerbung per: E-MailLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />