Assistant Campaigns Officer - London
We're looking for a bright, decisive individual who wants to build a career in campaigning for change, to join us an Assistant Campaigns Officer. You will help develop and deliver a range of innovative campaigns activities.
Our Communications, Policy and Campaigns Division leads the way in helping to achieve change for the millions who are badly housed or don't have a home. Their goal? To dramatically increase the general public's understanding of and empathy with people who live in bad housing - and this is ever more vital in the current economic climate.
Benefits include 30 days annual leave, the possibility of flexible working and significant opportunities for learning and development.
Your key responsibilities:
• Supporting our campaigns by contributing to team thinking, helping to scope out and work up campaign plans and deliver digital and offline tactics
• Implementing specific campaign activities such as events, actions, offline campaigning tactics and web updates, often in collaboration with other internal teams
• Taking responsibility for responding to campaign related queries from stakeholders, campaign supporters and the general public
• Monitoring developments in the external environment, helping other members of the team with their projects and undertaking admin and financial processing duties.
And what you'll need:
• Some experience of working in a campaigns, communications or social marketing environment, either paid or as a volunteer
• A decisive personality, the ability to get your head round our issues quickly and a real enthusiasm for building a career in this field
• A great strategic brain, a taste for innovation, flair and bags of creativity
• Attention to detail and the ability to support others' projects across a range of issues
• A passion to fix to Britain's housing crisis - one of the biggest social issues of our day.
For further information about the role, the benefits of working for Shelter and to apply please visit our website.
At Shelter, we welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation. We are facing diverse problems, so need diverse people to tackle them.
Shelter helps millions of people a year struggling with bad housing or homelessness - and we campaign to prevent it in the first place.
We're here so no-one has to fight bad housing or homelessness on their own.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />