Kingspan is one of the world’s largest manufacturer of sandwich panels. Its premium brand is Benchmark facade systems. We are looking for
Area Sales Manager
to our team (for South-Hungary)
- To provide a professional sales and technical service to all customers as requested by the company.
- To specify Benchmark facade products to designers and investors & to achieve set sales targets for the direct sale of these products to existing and new customers.
- To develop a network of preferred contractors and architects for Benchmark facade products
- To resolve any issues in relation to services/materials supplied by the company with the assistance of the Sales Director.
- To actively promote and sell the full range of products offered by the Company.
- Manage and develop effective customer relationships. Establish/develop accounts to ensure that the company is maximising potential.
- Evaluate, quote and follow up identified projects through to WIN or LOSE status with the assistance of the internal sales office
- Liaise with the Credit Controller of customer base to minimise/manage exposure
- Develop a technical knowledge to enable specification to favour our products
- Gather market knowledge on competitor activity and report back
- Manage Forecasted Sales / Project list on a weekly basis.
- Submit monthly report on market activity v’s order intake v’s market volume
- Self motivated & organised
- Work as part of a team and/or on own initiative
- Maintain and increase profit margins on product range
- Negotiating skills for achieving maximum margin v’s volume
- To achieve/exceed sales targets for the area
- Ensure product knowledge is current and accurate
- Engineering or business degree with technical understanding
- 3-5 years of experience in sales
- English-intermediate level
- Competitive salary + premium, company car, phone and laptop
- Long-term, stable company background
- Development opportunities
- Great atmosphere with a professional team
- Opportunity to use your language skills
In case you are interested in the above position, please send your English CV to the following e-mail address.