A company with an international leading brand of pet-food, to support its sales in Central & Eastern Europe is looking for an
AREA SALES MANAGER
- You are responsible for our commercial activities in Central & Eastern Europe.
- You maintain a good relationship with existing customers and will look for new ones in the East European market (Romania, former Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Ukraine…).
- You follow the market-evolutions and trends in pet food.
- You detect commercial opportunities and take initiatives to enforce our market position.
- You will report to the Hungarian General Manager and to the Commercial Manager at HQ.
- You have a university degree (or similar).
- You have 5 to 10 years sales experience (within the food or feed industry is a plus).
- You are interested in the pet-food market.
- You make easy contact, and you have good negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of English is a must. Knowledge of Romanian or Ukrainian is a plus.
- You are looking for a long-term employment.
- You are ready to travel frequently for short trips abroad.
- The possibility to sell a wide range of Quality-products.
- A remuneration package (including car) adjusted to your knowledge and experience.
- Working in a growing, interesting and stable work-environment.
If our offer made you interested, please send your CV with the reference number
HF 9-6702 to the email address below.
HUMANFIELD Tanácsadó Iroda