Area Coach KFC
AmRest Holdings SE is the largest independent restaurant operator in Central and Eastern Europe. Since 1993 we've been building a portfolio of well recognized power brands such as KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King and Starbucks based on solid franchise and joint venture partnerships. Over 15 thousand AmRest employees deliver craveable taste and exceptional service at affordable prices every day.
We offer a great guest experience and we make the same commitment to our employees by providing continuous development and career opportunities in a rewarding, friendly and people-focused work environment where we you won’t find anywhere else.
Area Coach KFC
The Area Coach is driving sales/profitability and brand growth and is responsible for providing direction and executing operational processes and procedures for the assigned KFC Restaurants. He/she is responsible for leading management teams, the execution of the strategic plan, achieving budgeted financial goals and exemplifying Core Values and competencies of the brand.
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible” and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
- “Bring Fun to Life” culture and unique environment where we keep 'commitment to the people "
- Opportunity to work for the largest independent restaurant operator in Central and Eastern Europe.
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast developing company
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges
- Cross-country career opportunities
- Rich reward system
- Grows sales and profitability of area by leading and developing strong foundation of teams, operations, financials and market penetration
- Ensures the excellent level of operations within the restaurants in dedicated area (6-10 restaurans)
- Leads successful new restaurant openings in area
- Translates the overall business strategy into actions and day-to-day execution
- Provides and implements action plans to meets financial and operational goals
- Identify opportunities and threats using all information resources available (e.g. turnover reports, P&L)
- Conducts monthly meetings with assigned management teams to keep them informed and monitor their progress
- Attends to regular meetings with and manages reporting covering his area towards the District Coach and HQ office management
- Builds organizational talent by promoting the development of internal leaders
- Cultivates a culture of high performance and accountability
- Ensures the daily execution of our Mission Statement and Core Values in all assigned restaurants
- Serves as the liaison between the Restaurants and the HQ office to ensure communication and coordination.
- University or College degree
- Proven experiences and demonstrated abilities in project management, strategic planning and multi-level team leadership
- Results orientation with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Leadership capability to build strong teams and to achieve business goals
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking to evaluate data and make operational decisions
- Fluency in English is a must
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially of Excel
- 3-5 years’ experience in multi-unit Restaurant/HoReCa/retail environment
- Excellent problem-solving, organization and planning skills
- Driving license
- Flexibility to travel in and outside country (30%)
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your CV and cover letter at the following e-mail address. Please put the name of the position: ‘Area Coach KFC’ into the subject of your mail.
|Kategória||Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés, Idegenforgalom / Szálloda / Vendéglátás, Értékesítés / Kereskedelem|
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|