For fulfilling the position
Arconic Learn Coordinator
we are looking for colleagues
The position is based in Alcoa’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Alcoa locations.
We are looking for an Arconic Learn Coordinator to join the team. The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Arconic learn (E-learning system) training coordination and administration,
- Functional and Technical systems support, reporting and issue management & resolution.
- Content Management, like uploading new trainings and maintenance of existing trainings
- Keep contact with vendor and internal IT.
- Make system configurations, support data feed.
- Give technical support also to other HR systems (GPS)
- Perform Audit testing as per the internal Alcoa requirements.
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Expertise in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), willingness to learn new ones
- Technical and administrative orientation
- Training Coordination and administration experience is an advantage.
- Advanced communication and organization skills;
- Customer-orientation, conscientious, willingness to learn and a desire to grow;
- Flexible and able to multitask;
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.