General Services forms a part of our client’s Shared Services (CSS) organisation, which in turn sits within the broader Enterprise Operations and Technology division (EO&T).
General Services, EMEA, provides the day-to-day operations and vendor management from the following core services across 55 countries for all of internal businesses including: Consumer Banking, Investment Banking, Global Wealth, Private Banking and Operations & Technology. The Core Services include: Reprographics & Managed Print (Office Printing) -Transactional, Marketing and Graphic Communications - Mail, Courier & Logistics Services - Archiving, Destruction and RMO Support - Corporate Car Services - Corporate Card Services - Travel
- Building awareness, enabling engagement, compliance, and monitoring adherence of the General Services Archiving Operations Processes
- Providing guidance and training to Country Archiving Lead
- Communicates appropriate Archive Record Inventory reconciliation requirements for all cartons/ files stored at Third Party Suppliers
- Gathering information from Country Archiving Lead and provides to General Services Archiving
- MCA testing results
- Metrics and reporting
- Influencing productivity saves
- Recommending Supplier consolidation and process efficiencies for region
- Partnering with Regional Risk and Control Officer to review Corrective Action Plans (CAPs), Information Security Incidents (SIRTS), Audits, etc.
- Providing guidance to the Country Archiving Leads to remediate issue(s) identified
- Communicating status to General Services Archiving Operations
- Leading and supporting archiving solution initiatives and tool implementations
- Supporting the Global Head Archiving Services to ensure that initiatives are coordinated on time, on budget and communication to senior management is articulated in a value added and timely manner.
- Fluent English
- 8-10 years experience in supplier management combined with experience in archiving operations
- A broad understanding of other supporting services including: Records Management, Paper Archiving, Procurement and Accounts Payable desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge of applying best practices in shared services delivery
- Experience of applying strong project management disciplines, governance controls, change management programmes and initiatives.
- Comfortable with interpreting large volumes of data and drawing conclusions
- Experience of communicating and interacting with senior management
- Must be a high energy, proactive individual who is results oriented, has a positive attitude and the enthusiasm and desire to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of management in a professional and positive manner
- Comfortable with cross-cultural sensitivities
- Ability to manage complex and highly variable issues with substantial departmental/product impact
- Applies comprehensive understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve issues that have impact beyond own area
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organization.
Apply directly to Dora Dvorácskó, Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.