The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Architects/Lead Developers (J2EE)
who will work as part of a feature team, developing in a full agile process using Scrum methodology. Our partner is a telecom company based in Ireland.
• The job will involve leading a team of Java Developers building Scalable, highly-available Management features for 3G and 4G Networks.
• Working in an Agile manner, you will drive the implementation of customer features using Java EE.
• Very strong communication skills in English.
• Very good hands-on knowledge of JEE environment (at least JEE5. JEE6 is preferred).
• Hands-on experience with EJB 3.x (SLSB, MDB, SFSB) and JMS in general.
• Practical knowledge of best coding/design practices and patterns, optimizations, scaling and clustering.
• Hands-on experience with clustering in JEE environments, HA, replication and scale-out of backend JEE components.
• Hands-on experience with at least one major JEE application server is required (JBoss is an advantage). Basic configuration and administration, deployment and optimization.
• Experience with distributed caching (Coherence, Infinispan) and other NoSQL systems.
• Experience with REST and/or SOA.
• Experience with workflow engines and business rules engines/CEP engines.
• Knowledge of JMX, RMI, JCA, JPA, JTA, SQL, JEE security.
• Knowledge of web GUI technologies (especially GWT) would be considered an advantage.
• Basic Linux/Unix knowledge.
Place of work: