- Managing design evolution across multi-generation product releases.
Leveraging technical and clinical depth to work on business initiatives aimed at innovation and quality excellence.
- Developing subsystem roadmaps applying in-depth knowledge of product related technologies, technology platforms, architectures and engineering design principles and advancements.
- Leading the subsystems technical teams through the entire design cycle including requirements generation, design and implementation, verification & validation as the key technical mentor.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Electronics and Communication/ Information Technology Engineering or any other related computer field
- 5+ years of experience developing software for complex systems or computerized products
- Minimum 3 years' experience in architecting complex systems or computerized products
- Ability & Interest to develop new software modules and/or maintain software by fixing defects
- Experience in object oriented design methodology & development, design and architecture with Java, J2EE, JEE and related technologies
- Experience in the latest technologies, architectures and frameworks such as SOAP Based Web Services, SPRING, Enterprise Java Beans, Servlets with core knowledge of RDBMS knowledge is preferred
- Working interoperability experience in integrating different products and applications using new technologies
- Positive attitude to explore, drive and passionate in excelling on the technology goal
- Software development cycle and automated testing experience
- Working knowledge in configuration management tools such as CVS/SVN/ClearCase/Git
- 100% hands-on technical role; self-motivator and a very good team player with good inter-personal skills
- Fluent English language skills