- May keep contact with the clients in the interest of assessing and specifying requirements.
- Prepares design documents.
- Creates system plans.
- Focus on webMethods & HPOO.
- Evaluate applicable new technologies, components and applications.
- Support the new release implementations.
- Contribute as developer.
- Preparing system and solution design documents.
- Implements all administrative tasks related to professional duties.
- University or college degree in IT or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience in development
- Intermediate English and German language knowledge
- Process Consulting
- System Architecture – Software Advantage:
- ITIL basics, System Design (General)
- Basic knowledge of OSS systems, OSS/J
- Good conceptual understanding of IT system architectures
- Java, JMS, XSL, XSLT, SQL, Oracle
- Good communication skills and customer-oriented approach
- Conflict management
- Intercultural experience
- System approach, precision
- Quick understanding of complex problems
- Good team player attitude