Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - one of the biggest global company in Nordics is establishing their Shared service center in Vilnius and looking for new and qualified talents to join and gain valuable experience.
As an AR Accountant, you are responsible for conducting AR operations and transactions in an accurate and timely manner
- Responsible for accounts receivable processing
- Perform selected tasks in period end closing, adjustments and reporting according to IFRS (AR)
- Perform clerical day-to-day accounting procedures according to process flow, timeline, service and quality requirements
- Process tasks based on SAP model process flows
- Ensure that all journals are accurately processed and authorised within agreed deadline
- Ensure that all internal finance related queries are dealt with efficiently, effectively and to the satisfaction of the relevant business units on a timely and accurate basis
- Understand general ledger process and financial statements
- Prepare month-end and year-end tasks on a timely and accurate basis
- Commercial / Vocational school (educational background in accounting / economics)
- Understanding of financial reporting and basic finance processes (AR)
- Minimum 2 years of finance experience
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- Experienced working with SAP
Place of work:
We are offering you an interesting and challenging position, good career opportunities and benefits in a global environment.
If you’re interested, please send your CV in English to the following e-mail address with subject “AR ACCOUNTANT (Hungarian)”. We advise you not to wait until the deadline of the advertisement and encourage you to apply today as we’re already interviewing. Also if you know someone who would be interested, please share this openly as we have a couple of open vacancies.
Confidentiality guaranteed and only selected applicants will be contacted.
|Kategória||Külföldi munka, Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||OKJ képesítés|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|
|Régió||Budapest, Baranya, Békés, Nógrád, ... Tolna, Somogy, Bács-Kiskun, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Csongrád, Fejér, Győr-Moson-Sopron, Hajdú-Bihar, Heves, Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok, Komárom-Esztergom, Pest, Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg, Vas, Veszprém, Zala|