- Are you a multi-lingual finance professional?
- Do you have experience in GL processes?
- Are you ready to join a start-up organisation?
Take the chance and apply to this multinational manufacturing company which is looking for accountants for their SSC in Budapest
- Ensure that all company controls (SOX) are met.
- Responsible person for Processing of AR queries, processing of order-related credit notes/ debit notes.
- Ensure timely and accurate recording of Accounts Receivables into the ledgers.
- Proactive issue resolution, monitor, follow-up and clear open items.
- Allocation of incoming payments.
- Monitoring of open items /overdue – make collection calls.
- Support preparation of documents and adjustments for monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Dealing with returned funds, deductions and other differences.
- Preparation of AR reports and monitor, based on AR processes
- Focus on process implementation and provision of information, taking responsibility for the integrity and accuracy of day-to-day operations, records or processes to the required standards.
- To develop and execute appropriate financial and operating procedures to support the improvement of operational efficiency, as agreed with key customers
- Bachelor degree in Economics – Finance – Accountancy
- 1 – 2 years in Accounts receivable position
- Experience in a multinational environment – preferably in a Shared Services environment is an advantage
- Fluent communication in English and Hungarian (both written and verbal)
- Dutch language (intermediate level)
- The chance to work in a newly extablished, dynamicly growing multicultural organization
- Opportunity to see through and/or particiate in migration processes
- Opportunity to grow together with a new organisation
- Decent salary and compensation package