APS Analyst for Master Data
APS Analyst Master Data- Your future position?
As an integral member of our Master Data Management team under the Global Application Services Organization you will provide level 2 Master Data Management support to Givaudan users around the globe. You will also improve the user satisfaction by providing swift solutions to the application issues and by maintaining a high availability of applications.
If you have experience in Master Data analysis, here is our exciting role for you:
- Providing: you will provide users with both functional and technical support for SAP and dependent applications
- Managing: you will manage Incidents and Service Requests while providing user guidance on procedures and workarounds to end-users based on Service Level Objectives
- Scheduling: you will schedule mass updates into SAP PRD in Incident & Service Request and maintain schedule of mass updates into SAP production, and ensure that the necessary checks have been completed to minimise risk
- Solve: you will clarify tickets logged with end-users and communicate about resolution progresses
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University or College degree ( preferably in IT or a related field)
- min. 2 years work experience in SAP Workflows and Master Data with proven interest in pursuing a career within the IT discipline
- Fluent English is a must
- Confident in using IT systems and working in spreadsheets
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.