Our client is an international engineering company and we are searching for them
to their Engineering Leadership Program (ELP)
While in the ELP you will:
- Work for two to three years to learn our products, customer needs, and markets. During this time, you interface between the company and their customers to find creative and timely solutions to customer’s technical applications.
- Work extensively with many departments in the company, including R&D, Sales, Marketing, and Manufacturing. Because of the broad exposure to the company during the ELP training period, you gain valuable skills.
- Participate in training designed to prepare you for career at the company.
- Work on challenging, innovative projects such as developing a proof-of-concept LabVIEW program to present technical feasibility of our system in real-life applications.
- Develop technical demonstration systems and materials.
- Conduct customer training courses, present technical seminars, and attend tradeshows.
- Work in a multinational engineering team.
- A thorough understanding of electronics, computers, and high-level programming languages (C,C++,etc.)
- Bachelor degree with major in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Automation, Mechatronics, Robotics, Telecommunications, Biomedical or Physics
- Fluency in English and in one Eastern-European language (written, oral and reading)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to acquire new knowledge and skills, and to effectively apply them
- Ability to take initiative, ownership, and drive tasks to completion
- Interest in becoming a technology expert on instrumentation-related hardware and software
The company offers:
- Attractive overall compensation package
- Integration into a motivated, high energy, fun, and technical work team
- Technical, challenging, and varied work with customers and company teams
- Various professional career development opportunities
- Continuous technical and professional development with a career path in field technical sales consulting
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your English CV to Zoltán Szemán E-mail cím megjelenítése