Summary: Provides technical and engineering support for Wireless functionalities and features to support customers and internal design teams.
- Provides direct technical assistance for ICs and software to customers via phone, email or support portal
- Generates technical documentation in support of product line (e.g. datasheets, application notes, training videos, etc.).
- Designs and debugs hardware demonstration and evaluation boards.
- Generates example firmware to demonstrate device usage.
- Provides product training for field sales and applications teams.
- Actively works with customers on design activities.
- Participates in product definition and chip design validation.
Education and/or Experience:
A technology-related Master’s degree and 2+ years of related experience or Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related experience is mandatory.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of wireless technologies (SubGHz and 2.4GHz ISM bands)
- Working knowledge of wireless protocols (ZigBee, BTLE, etc.)
- Strong C programming skills, 8bit and 32bit embedded system background
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug system, circuit, firmware and software
- Technical documentation authoring and editing abilities
- Familiarity with lab measurement equipment (oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzer, etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication skills