Tech People Hungary Ltd. is a Technical Skills recruitment consultancy based in Budapest and Warsaw primarily sourcing professionals for ICT, Finance, Engineering and Logistics related positions. Now we are searching candidate for the following position:
Application Technology Controls Analyst - Budapest (E-C21)
Job Purpose: To provide Controls Services to Businesses supported by the Global Technology Risk & Controls team. To support Global Technology Risk and Controls Managers in implementing and monitoring risk mitigation activities within the Application Technology Group. Support the automation of the Risk and Controls Reporting, utilize advanced and innovative technologies to build effective Reporting solutions
Member of risk management team responsible for ensuring that controls applied over the Application Technology processess are working at the desired level. Act as a consultant to Technology Businesses, helping them to achieve a high level of compliance with regards to information security policies and standards and Technology Risk Governance model.
• Build and implement automated Risk and Controls Reports, utilize advanced and innovative technologies to build effective Reporting solutions
• Understand local specific processes, knowledge of local application portfolio
• Familiarity with the different Technology processes, manage controls related activities with special attention to the different standards and processes.
• Contribute to, interpret and disseminate information security policy and standards to the assigned organization.
• Ensure that units understand their responsibilities with regards to information security standards and that their procedures incorporate practices which achieve compliance to policies and standards.
• Educate their assigned customers with regard to current information security initiatives/programs and highlight their role in those initiatives.
• Assist units in preparation for all audits. Identifying deficiencies against information security standards, construction of remediation plans and adherence to issue management standards by way of ensuring that corrective action plans and management acceptance of risks are in place.
• Monitor and track corrective action plans of information security issues.
• The Analyst will oversee the completion of their unit’s active participation and contribution to IS programs as defined by the global program office (information security risk assessments, secure workspace, entitlement reviews, infrastructure security classification, etc).
• The Analyst shall ensure their participation in each program by also providing guidance and training to their units.
• Co-ordinate and manage the MCA (Manager Control Assessment) process for Technology units.
Technical/business knowledge, experience, and skills:
• Higher degree
• Fluent English language skills
• 3+ years experience in a technical and/or information security related function
• T-SQL /Integration Services knowledge – basic/intermediate knowledge
• SSIS knowledge - basic/intermediate knowledge
• Familiarity of ISO 27001, ISO 27002 (ISO 17799), and CoBIT (ideal)
• Demonstrate a good understanding of information security risk management
• Knowledge of Information Security, IT Risk and Controls and Continuity of Business
• Experience of a Software Development environment
• Experience in working with Senior and ‘Chief’ level management
• MS Office products, particularly Excel
• Sharepoint management
• Professional Controls related qualifications, such as CISA, CISSP or CISM (alternatively CRISK, ITIL or COBIT)
• Proven success in a team environment
• Strong negotiation skills
• Familiarity with databases, operating systems, encryption and development tools and processes.
Job opportunity: employee position
In case you are interested please register online.
You can call: +36-30-730-2549