Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
Application Operation Engineer (Ref. 362)
Currently we are looking for Engineers into our Application Operation team for supporting widely used software solutions. These products are used by several airlines which support the airline management processes.
- Application Maintenance, Change-/Release/-Incident/Problem-/Patch Management:
- Communication with the customer(s) and Service Management
- Coordination of incident resolution process
- Script development
- Documentation of Business Know-how and processes
- Solid knowledge of Unix/Linux/Shell script
- SQL and Oralce database server experience
- Interest to learn airline methods and applications
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Knowledge about monitoring solutions and tools
- Covering 7/24 support by working in 12hrs shifts
- To prove certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)
- ITIL V2 or V3 exam completed
- Knows Nagios or HP Openview monitoring solutions
- Certification in Unix or Linux administration
- Familiar with Virtualized System Environments
- Intermediate level of German
Required language skills: English intermediate level, language exam is not necessary.
Required qualification: College/University
Work hours: 8 hours a day, shift work
Duration of employment: Unlimited time