Application Developer at ExxonMobil in Hungary
Who we are?
ExxonMobil is a global energy and petrochemical company active on 6 continents and in over 200 countries with headquarters in the United States. ExxonMobil can be rated among the most successful and financially strongest companies in the world, having word famous brands like Esso or Mobil 1. The company shoes uniquely strong dedication to investment in technology, unwavering commitment to high ethical standards, operations integrity and flawless execution.
ExxonMobil Business Support Center Hungary is part of a dynamic and expanding world class organization established in 2004 in Budapest, with about 1,400 employees. Being part of one of the world’s largest corporations, we have a multicultural work environment with opportunities to work on state-of-the-art systems and business processes. From Budapest we handle a wide variety of IT services and are looking for dedicated, competent and skilled people to be part of our IT team.
General description of the position
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague who would participate in the project development (both front-end and back-end), and later would help establish and start the support team for the e-commerce platform within the company. The project is introducing an e-commerce platform for B2B customers, on a Hybris commerce suite back-end technology. The e-commerce platform is integrated to the company’s backbone systems, and presented to the customer as a web page, allowing them to interact with us on all matters of the order-to-cash process.
Required technical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Operating system
- Tomcat server configurations
- 2+ years of any experience of Object Oriented Programming
- Java and Java Spring Knowledge
- Understanding agile development (using Jira)
- Excellent source code debugging skills
- Java tools such as Ant, Maven, Jenkins, jUnit, Eclipse and Git
- Security concepts including cryptography and Kerberos
- Basic Source code Quality Assurance skills
- Distributed source code management
- Web Services programming (both WSDL based and RESTFul)
- Order Fulfillment Business Process
Required soft skills
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Ability to work in multinational virtual team
- Enthusiastic, fast learner
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently to deliver quality work to meet project deadlines
What we offer
We offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as advancement and long-term career opportunities in a rapidly expanding organization, with the ability to be part of a developer team to build a brand new application in one of latest Java technology, to further develop technical career.
Budapest XIII. district, Váci út 81-85. (within walking distance from metro station Árpád híd and Forgách utca).
How to apply
For more information and to apply, visit our website at Link megjelenítése and select the Application Developer position.
Come and join ExxonMobil for a world of opportunities!