|Description of position:||The purpose of this job is to support the change & incident management process. The job here is to find root cause, develop code and deliver fix on to get the system error resolved.|
|Duties:||The purpose of this job is to support the change and incident management process of a Key Portfolio System of the Company, as Application Developer.
Incidents are normally addressed by Client Services first line team, business users, partners or the Company' Service Delivery organization. The job here is to find root cause, develop code and deliver fix on to get the system error resolved.
Change management process is leaded by Application Owner and Product Owner. They define the required changes and priorities to drive those to be implemented. This person needs to develop code using agile practices within the self-directed team according to the team leader, project manager or service manager's guideline.
• Supporting of existing business processes are implemented in the Key Portfolio System of the Company and its connected systems. Support means technical and business analyst work on business problems, to find the root cause, visualize, propose and develop solution;
• Provide consultancy to customers and Client Services Team on using the Key Portfolio System to change the business processes, according demand, mandatory regulations and productivity improvements;
•To support the operation of the Key Portfolio System and connected interfaces, systems based on application strategy, defined by application owner;
• Following Product Owner's priorities on all the Key Portfolio System related service requests;
• Work closely with business analysts and testers to work out test strategy, coordinate and execute test activities for the Key Portfolio System Changes,
•Supporting IT team of the Key Portfolio System in all the operation or projects related works, own and drive actions;
• Frequently reporting to direct leaders
• To develop own skills and knowledge with fitting to business strategy. Build the gathered knowledge into team knowledge;
•to take care of the Key Portfolio System knowledge base, updating of FAQ database, internal service document libraries, communities.
|Known languages:||Fluent English knowledge (both orally and written)|
|Short company info:||Our client is a shared service center based in Budapest. The company is committed to creating a supportive, flexible work environment that gives employees more flexibility and control over their work as an important means to achieve greater work/life balance and enhanced productivity.
What our client offers:
•A multicultural, dynamic and positive team environment
•Continuous development opportunities
•Varied tasks, job roles and possibility to participate in local or international projects
•An attractive working environment
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: