Our partner is an innovative technology start-up with the vision to improve education with a system that improves the input, analysis and communication of school information, allowing teachers to target their time more effectively. We are looking for proactive individuals in Budapest who believe that technology can change education for the better.
- Build long-term relationships with schools
- Working with school management post-sale on effective implementation of the system
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams, both remotely and in person, to create new products and tools
- Become an expert in the use of the system on desktop and mobile devices.
- Work with clients via email, telephone, Google Hangout and other platforms.
- If the candidate impresses then there is the potential for promotion in the Engagement Team, which travels out to UK
- Meet with schools to implement and tailor the system to their needs.
- Full fluency in English is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Technology or equivalent work experience would be great.
- Prior experience in client services, project management or technology roles.
- Experience in education will be looked on favorably.
- Desire to work in a small, non-hierarchical, fun workspace.
- A friendly, positive and personable attitude to life
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience with discretionary bonus
- Fun, upbeat team and a young dynamic company culture
- Celebrate success with Friday drinks with the team
- Enjoy coming in every day, see the impact of your own work, and know that you’re making a difference.
- In case of good performance, the opportunity of relocation to the UK center.
Apply directly to Borbála Pap, Service Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése