- 2nd and 3rd level support of business specific and infrastructure applications (running on classic and different cloud systems) for an external client.
- Perform daily monitoring/health checks, verifying the integrity and availability of the components, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Eliminating incidents, troubleshooting problems.
- Preparing changes like mostly patching, roll-out, migration.
- In general ensuring smooth operation and maximum availability
University or college degree in IT field or relevant work experiences.
- (Upper) Intermediate German and at least basic English language skills.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux system administration.
- Experience in application operation activities like described
- Flexible, agile mindset
- Ability to work in a complex environment according defined processes
- Good communication skills, ability to clarify issues with the involved parties in an effective way
- Enjoys a fast paced environment
- Able to work and interact with others in a structured / team environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail, must have organizational skills
- Independent problem solver with troubleshooting, decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and be on-call
- Experience with Oracle DB, middleware, webserver operation
- Good/Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills, experience with OPM (Operation Management)