Provides 2nd and 3rd level support of various customer specific business applications and infrastructure applications for internal and external customers. Ensures the smooth running of applications, implements updates and version changes, manages migrations, corrects emerging errors, fulfills requests, and gives advice and support for the use of applications.
- Accept and resolve fault notes or tickets
- Determinate the competence of the fault note, accept it, decline it or forward to the solution’s area
- Provide 2nd level support, solve the easier problem what to him/her getting, escalate the solving of complex problems
- Maintain consistent, quality documentation to meet ongoing operations and business continuity requirements. Documentation will include system topologies, operating instructions and disaster recovery procedures for new and changed infrastructure.
- Hold the fault notes or tickets up-to-date
- Communicates with the client (UHD/ 1st level or directly with the client’s IT professional) about the solution of the fault notes or tickets, informs OPM, SDM
- Provide last level support about the status of the ticket
- Close the fault note, document the solution
- Design, plan and implement Exchange server 2013 deployment or migration
- Managing data recovery and disaster recovery of a messaging environment; troubleshooting, such as identification of mail delays, mail tracking, loss of email, non-delivery of mail, queuing of mails, etc.
- Provide data the internal/external report supplicant
- Works in shifts according the application, support lifecycle
- On call duty following the team schedule
- College degree or computer science related degree and related experience or professional experience of equivalent experience required (IT degree is an advantage)
- Advanced verbal and written English language. (German is an advantage)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization.
- Knowledge of the practical application of specialized (generally non-theoretical) methods, techniques and processes is required
- Experience in an enterprise environment
- Exchange experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience managing Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 Servers
- Experience with IIS, Active Directory, DNS, Message Trace Tools, MX and SPF Records, Block Lists, SPAM, Email Filtering and Virus Protection
- Experience implementing Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange Server (EaaS)
- Demonstrates specific knowledge of networking fundamentals as it relates to Exchange
- Ability to serve as a project lead for tasks/projects associated with Exchange
- Must have analytical and problem solving skills, logical information organization skills.
- Have a passion for technology and be willing to share your knowledge and passion with others.
- Maintain knowledge and skills current in alignment with industry technology developments.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
- PowerShell and SQL knowlege
- Office 365 and Exchange Online Administrator experience
- 1st level support or IT customer service experience
- Structured thinking