- Operative interface between Service Delivery Management, Customer, Development, Vendors and other delivery units
- Check, execute, solve (where appropriate), and creates tickets (problem ticket, change management ticket, incident, delivery order (DO)) in order to maintain service to customers according to given quality KPIs.
- Plans, controls and is responsible for complete application-based request fulfilment.
- Support and consult Service Delivery Management
- Coordinates incident, problem, change, escalation management and operational documentation
- Coordinates customer-driven and / or technical changes during service lifecycle
- Coordinates change approval in face of all Change Advisory Boards
Job specific accountabilities:
- Functional steers whole service chain for small to medium applications/services
- Independently executes standard tickets to provide service according to KPIs.
- Support Junior Administrators to spread knowledge level in the team and develop their skills.
- Responsibility for service asset- and configuration management
- Support project and other deliverables in order to fulfil KPIs and management requests
- Support and consulting of Service Delivery Management during order and pre-sales process and cost optimization
- Preferable Technical High school degree