- Administration and supervision of server environments supported by groups
- Incident management, problem management, change management, release management, monitoring, operating
- Services: application / server support , monitoring and ensuring the availability , documentation , preparation of reports
- Installing and monitoring softwares, which supervise the environment.
- Solving, escalate and closing Error Events and seek treatment
- Regular administration of the system to the required processes and SLAs about the requests and / or information on the exact error events
- Solve or escalate all the problems arising in connection with the system, documentation and analysis of system downtime.
- Ad hoc tasks:
- Requesting and reparing of reports
- Use an effective means of facilitating work and development ( knowledge base ,meetings, conference calls, correspondence with clients and colleagues , etc.).
- Shift work
- University degree of informatics
- Intermadiate English knowledge, German knowledge is advantage
- More years experience in server operation
- Advantage: BlackBerry server operation experience
- Powershell knowledge
- Virtualization knowledge / .NET knowledge
- Excellent problem solve and communication skills
- Team player
- Windows operation system knowledge
- Windows server knowlege: 2003, 2008, 2008 R2
- Network knowledge: TCP-IP, Firewall, VPN
- Active Directory knowledge