- Operations and maintenance of AD environment;
- Group Policy management
- Maintaining, administering and configuring the DHCP and DNS servers of our customers
- BSc degree or relevant working experience.
- Multi-Year professional experience.
- Intermediate English knowledge skills
- Experience with AD support, including
- Authentication protocols: Kerberos, NTLM, etc.
- Directory services (LDAP)
- Active Directory
- Windows Hardening
- Data Privacy
- Data Security
- Technical skills / qualification / competencies
- General know how related to infrastructure of Microsoft technologies (MS Exchange, MS Lync, TMG/UAG, MS Sharepoint, File Service, Print Services)
- Know how and experience with
- tools related to identity management and metadirectory services (e.g. FIM, Quest, etc.)
- migration tools (admt, Quest, NetIQ, etc.) and migration scenarios of the Active Directory
- 3rd party tools for AD management (e.g. Quest Recovery Manager, Quest GPO Administrator,…)
- Power Shell for automation of processes (WSH, WMI, AD Performance monitoring)
- Multiyear experience with the implementation & operation of Active Directory in customer projects
- Knowledge of the tools regarding the creation & tracking of changes, incidents and problems