Administering and maintaining the Active Directory (AD) system of our customers in large, complex environment as a member of a dynamic, multinational expert team.
- Monitoring and maintenance of Active Directory forests
- Incident, Problem and Change management of our services
- Maintaining and optimizing the messaging system
- Implement/manage Group Policies
- Management of a high availability IT-Infrastructure
- Restore of user data and system data
- Assistance for the 1st level support
- Cooperation in worldwide operating groups
- Maintenance of the related documentation
IT graduate OR relevant experiences in the field of Active Directory OR Ms Exchange
- Good knowledge and understanding of Active Directory.
- Good command of German OR English language
- Willingness to work in a 7x24 8-hour shift model
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Team player
- Good communicative skills
- Good analytical skills
- Likes positive challenges
- MS Windows 7, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Good knowledge of Ms Exchange 2010 (or 2007 or 2013).
- German language (at least basic)
- Experience in a large AD and / or Exchange enviroment
- Good knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2 ITIL knowledge