There is an outstanding opportunity to jump into this great position for a few months as an AP Team Leader, but if you are doing well, the company may find you other tasks to do.
- Lead R2P team and provides hands-on support for the teams of AP, IC and T&E to provide quality services to the Divisions to support effective decision making
- Manages Transitions and critical deliverables as well as final sign-off on readiness assessment. Monitors and manages project progress. Leads Transformation into process oriented organization and ensures processes are migrated to the blueprint as per agreed timelines.
- Sets objectives for the Service Line, ensuring alignment with FSC strategy and communicate to all staff and key customers
- Operational oversight to provide services at expected levels with a clear customer focus, including managing exceptions. Provides functional guidance for the service line teams. Interacts proactively within FSC and Divisions to ensure accurate accounting, and financial reporting. Resolve all escalated issues and disputes.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert for related policies and processes, drives continuous improvement & standardization to have an efficient & effective process and realize cost reduction opportunities including
- Review all changes to current policies, processes and procedures for the functional area before final approval.
- Manage service demand/consumption and development/delivery of service levels and SLA/KPI targets, follow-up lists and making fact based recommendations to challenge status quo
- Ensure process and system related training is offered to FSC teams associates (e.g. end-users, outsourced operations, Sourcing) to take full advantage of implemented systems and processes. Ensure training materials and Intranet are up-to-date
- Role model a leadership style which is inclusive, proactive, respectful, and results driven
- Manage a diverse team (on/off-shore) to deliver a high-performing organization and drive improvements/standard solutions, while driving a high degree of collaboration across the FSC
- Measure and manage the workforce to cultivate a customer service focus culture
- Build and strengthen the capabilities of the team by identifying, deploying, developing and overseeing talent within the function
- Provide leadership, training and development to ensure unified teamwork
- University level degree in Business Administration/ Economics/Finance
- Chartered Accountant
- fluent English
- 6-8 years of Financial experience, with in-depth functional expertize
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-national, matrix organization
- Previous experience in auditing, managing quality for shared services or consultancy a plus
- SAP knowledge
- Track record of successfully managed projects driving performance (e.g. ERP implementation)
- Profound people skills, leadership exposure