• Prepare and respond to voice or email inquiries from the employees and vendors who call or write to one of our email assistance addresses for the services listed above
• Handle customer complaints and the resilience and tenacity to ensure the query is resolved in an efficient and timely manner
• Accurately prepare individual metrics at the end of each business day to be consolidated with the group's performance
• Monitor system performance, escalating technical-related issues to management or via trouble ticket escalation
• Follow up customer queries and check resolution where necessary to ensure satisfaction with the response
• Track and document all customer contact.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent English required
• Customer service experience
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Good analytical abilities in order to determine the best course of action when
encountering a customer service issue
• Strong degree of reliability
• Team player
• Excellent customer service
• Good personal computer systems skills.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) knowledge.
• Good verbal and written communications skills
Apply directly to Eszter Virag, Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential
discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing
my monthly vacancy presentation.