Our multinational partner is looking for an AP Operations Manager.
As they are a growing and stable company and one of Europe’s IT provider, you could gain experience in a multinational and competitive environment. You can work with and communicate with European business partners.
- Be responsible for the operational performance, service and improvement of the AP function in a newly created SSC
- Manage and lead 3 country teams / team leaders with up to 40 FTE
- Coach and develop team leaders to improve capability and performance
- Responsible for developing/improving controls and audit framework
- Direct operational teams to deliver services and improvement projects
- Support implementation governance frameworks with other key functions such as Procurement to improve end to end P2P performance
- Drive improvements in all AP activity, deploying best practice AP process management, ensuring appropriate measurement and monitoring is established
- Encourage continuous improvement in AP process and standards, by ensuring advisors deliver results against agreed KPI targets
- Manage team activities to set daily, weekly, and monthly AP goals
- Set SMART operational objectives for team and give adequate guidance and supervision
- Create an environment that encourages excellence; recognize and reward initiative, imagination, and work well done
- Evaluate job performance standards, while completing periodic employee performance evaluations
- Create a positive learning environment that empowers and develops associates, analysts
- Support development of professional and technical training requirements for long term sustainability
- Provide management information to the business as required
- Monitor and report KPIs and key controls to senior management
- University or college degree in Economics is required, Finance/Accounting degree is advantage
- 5 years+ relevant experience in AP, at least 3 years team management in an SSC environment
- Advanced English level is a must, additional German or French is an advantage
- Excellent coaching, communication and team management skills
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills in multinational environment
- Organized person, attention to detail, stress resistance, team player. Ability to communicate with senior managers within organization.
- Proven experience of training and developing employees.
- Strong, confident leadership ability, ability to effectively communicate management decisions to achieve understanding and acceptance
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of current best practice tools and technologies in P2P space
Budapest, 9th district
Apply directly to Eszter Virag, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.