Our international partner is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to lead the start-up of a Shared Service center.
Contribute as a Key leader for the Shared Services organization
• Attract and develop a team to manage the start-up and transition phase
• Develop a department environment and culture that supports the attraction and retention of quality talent
• Partner with HR and the transition team to ensure quality and timely on-boarding and transition of work
• Build a culture of operational excellence, customer service and continuous improvement
• Responsible for development and administration of annual budgets for the department
• Develop, implement and maintain effective internal controls for the centers operations
- College or University degree
- 6+ years’ experience is required (2-4 years in a Shared Service manager role)
- Fluent English and Hungarian language knowledge
- Experience in the ramp-up phase or significant growth of a service center
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and develop people
- Ability to cultivate effective relationships with stakeholders
Take the opportunity to be a part of something brand new and inspiring:
- be a member of the newest SSC in Hungary;
- work in an environment where new ideas are more then welcome;
- earn a fair, competitive salary and compensation package.
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.