Would You like to travel around Europe and train colleagues? Do You have strong AP background and SAP knowledge?
If Yes, this position is for You!
• Create and update templates for future migrations
• Support end-users (helping with error messages, questions, etc)
• Migration activities
• Take part in the testing phase
• Transform performance enhancements (finding opportunities for improvements on efficiency, etc.)
• Prepare and perform user trainings both to BSC and non-BSC users
• Support the AP Team with invoice processing if needed
• Preparing reports of invoices pending in different working queues.
• Degree in Economics (Finance- Accountancy is preferred)
• 2-3 years experience in the field of Accounts Payable
• Experience in a multinational environment
• Fluent communication in English and Hungarian,
• Strong IT background
• Effective at dealing with people at all levels
• Pragmatic & logical thinker with an eye for detail
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Competitive compensation package with international career opportunity
• Challenging, inspirational working environment
• Opportunity to develop further and become one of the management board in the newly established company