The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
AOWP Test Automation Developers
who will be responsible for creating modern multiplatform web applications.
Be part of a team of technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
• Design, code, test program and maintain the complex custom-build solutions.
• Participate in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
• Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements.
• Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work.
• Technical Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Computer Engineering, Computer Science)
• 1+ years of experience with test automation suite (CasperJS, Selinium)
• Experience in writing Functional Tests (blackbox tests) that can run in multiple browsers
• 1+ years of experience with testing using TDD or BDD
• Experience with 1 or more testing frameworks (Mocha/Chai, Jasmine)
• Preferably experience includes use of Yeoman and Grunt, and their respective development workflows
• Experienced with API development
• Capable of setting up a scaffold API for testing purposes
• Experience in developing high performing client-side applications
• Understand the performance implications of various DOM interactions
• Experienced with Continuous Integration servers and in building up one
• Experience with PhantomJS, PageSpeed, and Grunt
• Budapest, Hungary.