- Design/analysis of array/phased array antennas;
- Will be involved in antenna and microwave circuit measurements, documentations, evaluations of the designed systems;
- Identifying and partitioning Antenna/RF requirements, writing specifications, analyzing system performance, designing for spec compliance, interfacing with other engineering disciplines;
- Documenting designs for manufacturing processes, constructing prototype models and conducting Antenna/RF sub-assembly and system design verification testing;
- To track budget and schedule as well as present technical and programmatic progress to management.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (MSc or BSc);
- Must have good grounds in electrodynamics and antenna theory;
- Must have knowledge/experience with one or more high frequency simulation tools;
- Must have experience in antenna array design;
- Must be able to configure test equipment to verify product design;
- Knowledge in RF circuit design and theory is highly appreciated;
- Knowledge and proficiency in mathematical software tools;
- Candidate needs excellent communication and writing skills;
- Experience in generating design documentation, reports, and proposals;
- Must show high initiative, be self-motivated, and have ability to act independently to resolve issues on technical matters.