Animal Nutrition Project Leader
Location : abroad
In order to support our business growth, Limagrain Europe are seeking to recruit an Animal Nutrition Project Leader in Europe, reporting to the European Marketing Department.
You will be responsible for the Animal Nutrition Project in Europe. Expert in the field of Animal Nutrition, you will have the responsibility of coordinating the Research, Development, and Marketing actions relating to the Animal Nutrition solutions (products, tools, services…) at a European level.
You will contribute to the creation of a global offer and ensure its development on the various territories.
- Cross- function Management and project steering
- Monitoring scientific and technological developments on the markets related to Animal Nutrition
- Coordination of Research and Development works with the dedicated team
- Participation in the definition and the deployment of new products, services and solutions
- Coordination of the marketing actions in each country
- Training, leadership and coordination of local Animal Nutrition Manager.
Graduated from an Engineer School (Agro/ Agri/ Veterinary) or with an advanced degree in Animal Nutrition (expert level required), you have more than 5 year’s experience in industry and a function directly linked with Animal Nutrition.
Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills, as well as the ability to convince in a multicultural environment, are essential assets in order to succeed in this position.
A good level in English is also required.
A second spoken language, an international experience, or an experience in Field seeds will be a real advantage.
Mérnök / Műszaki
Mezőgazdaság / Környezettudomány / Környezetvédelem
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|