Animal Healthcare - Customer Response Executive
We are looking for Polish or French or German or Swedish or Dutch or Danish speaking candidates who will work on animal healthcare service desk support.
- Receive inbound calls from current and potential customers, Veterinarians.
- Place outbound follow-up calls to current leads
- Answer questions about the product details, the company, and issues with account for the customers
- Works at our Call Center answering customer inquiries.
- Assists the Call Center Manager in training other call center agents
- Confirmation of the accuracy of VedDRA coding of reported adverse events, concomitant drugs (suspect; concomitant; historic; International Non-proprietary Name) and concurrent diseases following BAH's global coding rules.
- Forwarding cases to Quality check
- Assessment of AE reports (primary cases and follow-ups) for seriousness, global expectedness and causality of all serious and non-serious adverse events in animals (including withdrawal period issues, environmental AEs, suspected lack of expected efficacy and suspected transmission of infectious agents)
- Bachelor in Veterinary science / Bachelor of Science preferred
- Fluency in English and Polish or French or German or Swedish or Dutch or Danish
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills