Analyst, Transitions - London
Requisition Number: 050572 Job Description: The successful candidate will be part of the New Business and Control team within London Transitions. Working closely with the Client Accounting and Transitions' teams, you will have responsibility for the timely and accurate reconciliation of Valuations/Statements from external parties. This will involve the verification of the transition process relating to New Business and the Restructure of accounts. Knowledge/Skills:
- Intermediate level Excel skills (pivot tables/v-lookups)
- Working understanding of Global Custody processes.
- Good knowledge of Global Custody and the importance of client satisfaction.
- Solid analytical/research skills.
- Demonstrated innovative approach to problem solving.
- Flexible approach towards changing work methods and variable workloads.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to work under pressure.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Ability to develop effective and positive relationships within the team and with internal partners, promoting co-operation rather than conflict.
- Able to work extended hours as required at peak times.
- Able to work co-operatively within a team.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and be proactive
- The key responsibilities of this role include
- Reconciliation of Valuations/Statements from Investment Managers/Prior Custodians to Management Reporting.
- Provide solutions to complex queries from clients/Investment Managers/Prior Custodians/ internal partners.
- Escalate issues that may have a significant impact on client satisfaction.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal partners ensuring appropriate service levels are met or exceeded.
- Monitor client reporting deadlines and ensure communication of potential delays.
- Work with the Transition department to ensure the reconciliation of securities, cash & income accruals are performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist in identifying and implementing process solutions that would result in greater operational efficiency.
- Support the preparation and distribution of Transitions' exception monitoring reports as and when required.
- Provide support to the Transitions Control team in the execution of departmental control processes and procedures on an as and when required basis.