Analyst, Investment Performance - London
Requisition Number: 050348 Job Description: Assists in the preparation of client reports and presentations. Works with operations partners to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all information provided to clients. Prepares personal computer (PC) based client reports with investment return analysis. Sets up accounts, monitors and assures quality of data for clients and partners. Interprets written material in order to understand market trends. Interfaces with clients and partners to determine service requirements. Knowledge/Skills:
- Analytical skills and an understanding of finance and investment vehicles generally acquired through an undergraduate degree program are required in order to resolve inquiries of rate of return calculations
- and determine accuracy of reported data.
- PC skills are required to generate and improve client reports.
- Assists in the preparation on client reports and presentations.
- Obtains client data from partners in operations to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all data provided to clients.
- Completes rate of return and discrepancy analyses.
- Prepares PC based client reports.
- Interprets business periodicals in order to recognize and understand the market environment.
- Develops or completes projects in designated areas of expertise.
- Interfaces with consultants, partners, and clients to determine servicing requirements and problem solving strategies.
- Sets up accounts, monitors and assures quality of data for clients and partners.