Analyst BI - London
Our client isa software company offering business solutions for financial institutions. They are globally recognised and high thought of in their industry.
They currently are searching for highly motivated, reporting analysts to join their professional services team. You will need to be prepared to learn all aspects of the alternative assets industry (private equity, real estate etc) as well as client consulting skills. For the top candidates there is ample opportunity to grow along with the company and take on responsibility literally from day one. Our client offers worldwide travel opportunities, continued personal development and training for anyone looking for a career in Alternative Assets consultancy and IT.
This will include, but not be limited to, report requirements gathering, eliciting report specifications from colleagues and clients, liaising with internal and remote report writers to ensure deliverables are adequately tested and meet the specified requirements. The role will support Report Writers, Implementation Consultants and Project Managers in various client engagements.
This role will have the following major duties and responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients, consultants and IT teams to gather and define detailed reporting requirements.
- Compile functional specifications for the reporting elements of implementation projects.
- Report testing and data reconciliation.
- Manage multiple projects and clients in parallel.
- Support the reporting team leader to guide and assist other reporting team members, ensure quality and timeliness of delivery and assist in use and enhancement of team methodologies.
- Ensure all work meets prescribed standards in design and quality.
- Experience of investment banking, Private Equity or Real Estate investment environments and business terminology.
- Ability to translate client requirements into well-defined functional specifications from which technical specifications can be built and reports written.
- Proven experience of compiling detailed business/functional specifications in a client facing environment
- Experience of working with on and offshore delivery teams
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- A 'can do' attitude - willingness to accept challenges and innovative approaches
- Degree educated. Economics/IT degree
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A team player who is able to work independently
- Good time management and an ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
Nice to have:
- SQL (Awareness)
- MS Excel (Advanced) a knowledge of excel formulas and writing VBA macros
- Basic SAS programming skills
If you believe you have the above experience in abundance and are looking for a new career move, please apply now. Applicants who do not meet the above criteria will unfortunately be unsuccessful.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />