An Executive Secretary and Personal Assistant
. Starting date April 1st, 2015th Job's role is as follows:
- Coordinate and Liaison Between the head office in the US and the Hungarian subsidiary.
- Book keeping to all invoices, documents & correspondences.
- Preparing regular reports.
- Communication and coordination with co.'s Third Parties.
- Handling Petty Cash Expenditure for office.
- Helping the company's CEO in organizing work, business trips and filing system
- Flexibility to travel abroad
- Fluent in English
- High computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Starting Salary: Negotiable
- Annual Bonus. As per co's policy vs. Business Performance
- Allowances Mobile allowance
- Appraisal: Annual / semi-annual performance based on
- Reporting To: Chief Executive Officer