Amazing Office Assistant
Pozíció leírása / Job description
With 255.800 employees, our client is a large, worldwide player. For ten years now, they have been in the list of fastest growing Business and IT Service Providers in the world. In the US and India, our client is already major player. If you join us in Hungary, you can help us grow fast and contribute to our success. Feladatok: The Office Management Assistant provides administration support to the Budapest office management team and ensures the smooth running and availability of the offices to employees and visitors. Elvárások: - Professional command in English, second language is preferable Amit kínálunk: Why should you apply?
In Hungary, our client has the ambition to increase its footprint in the region and help customers innovate. In their three offices in Budapest, almost 500 employees would like to serve and support their multinational clients.
To turn these ambitions into a reality, they are always looking for committed professionals who want to make a difference.
- Office receptionist and switchboard operator, first point of contact to welcome people at the office
- Ensures a clean and tidy office in particular the kitchen area and meeting rooms;
- Visitor management - issues temporary access cards and visitor cards to guests, verifies laptops and corporate ID cards, organizes logistics of client visits and VIP accommodations, orders Food and beverages, orders presentation materials and gifts)
- Manages stationary orders (orders office supplies and kitchen supplies based on line manager’s approval)
- Coordinates and executes Events related activities under the supervision of the line manager (client visits, hotel, restaurant and taxi booking, office preparation, catering, gifts, etc)
- Assists in the management of inventories (furniture, office supplies, kitchen supplies, furniture in offices, valued assets)
- Monitors stock of office- and kitchen supplies in the storage (including toilet papers, etc) and re-orders if needed to ensure supplies are available at all times
- Assists in the monitoring and execution of Health & Safety activities – first aid ,Fire & Safety, EHS
- Provides client service related to the Buildings (reports, tracks and follows-up work orders to be completed by the landlord, manages complaints, monitors services)
- Manages Lost & found items in the office
- Performs day to day management of services provided by third party vendors (cleaning, stationery, fruits, maintenance, etc)
- Regularly monitors the CCTV cameras and reports any unusual activities/incidents to the line manager
- Monitors and reports any breach the company's policies (Clean desk, Dress code, Fire -,Health and safety) and any other suspicious activities
- Performs daily routine verification of the office areas (verification of overall cleanliness, leaks, burnt out lights, heating/cooling irregularities, fire exits are blocked, etc.) and reports any issues to the Admin Coordinator
- Executes activities related to access control: issuing-,terminating-,add and remove access card as required, based on manager approvals
- Creates and maintains company photo book and support functions contact list
- Orders company related marketing materials upon Manager’s approvals
- Initiates all-staff communication based on approval of manager and in coordination with the marketing team
- Event organisation
- Provides assistance for meeting room bookings for associates
- Supervises moving of materiel within the offices and updates inventories, and material movement log book
- incoming and outgoing posts, courier and postal services /handling post log books Manages office keys, maintains log books up to date
- Answers and operates main company phone and handles calls and e-mails (identify spam callers)
- Daily reloads kitchen with supplies (milk, coffee, sugar, tea etc.) and monitor consumption
- Accurate communication with other receptionists and Admin Team
- Organizes fresh fruit purchase and distribution in Company offices as per project requirements
- Supports HR team by distributing benefit package – meal vouchers, BKK monthly ticket, sending out communications, support yearly flu vaccination
- Supports projects by organizing printings upon requests/orders
- Minimum high school degree
- Ambitious and agile personality
- Kind, costumer-focused attitude
- Motivation to learn new tasks and people
- Working for a company which has been one of the fastest growing IT companies worldwide for years now
- Working on innovations for leading international companies
- Multicultural working environment with an open culture and much knowledge sharing among co-workers
- An attractive salary
- An interesting bonus plan depending on Company’s performance and your own personal performance
- 20+ days off annually, depending on age
- For specific functions, laptop and telephone
- Unlimited access to our own Company Academy with hundreds of training modules and development capabilities
With 255.800 employees, our client is a large, worldwide player. For ten years now, they have been in the list of fastest growing Business and IT Service Providers in the world. In the US and India, our client is already major player. If you join us in Hungary, you can help us grow fast and contribute to our success.
The Office Management Assistant provides administration support to the Budapest office management team and ensures the smooth running and availability of the offices to employees and visitors.
- Professional command in English, second language is preferable
Why should you apply?
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090