Algorithms Researcher ISP - Leicestershire
Working as part of our New Features Development team, undertaking algorithm development for enhancements to our existing ISP products
Job description: The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and testing of algorithms and software to support SoC integration of image processing IP blocks with a variety of embedded processors. The position will involve working on the full cycle of algorithm development required to bring the algorithms successfully to market, including working with the Image Quality team to test their commercial viability under real world conditions.
- Real time algorithms development in image processing, with experience of ISP related functions such as noise reduction, demosaicing, 3A etc.
- Software development in Matlab, C or C++. Platform independent code development would be helpful
- Excellent academic qualifications. PhD in a relevant research area strongly preferred
- Matlab and MEX
- Scripting (Python/Bash/Tcl/Perl)
- image processing/video processing
Experience Required: A strong mathematical background is essential. Previous commercial development experience is desirable; a pure research background may be acceptable for a really strong candidate.
- This position is within a small team so the successful candidate must be able to work well with colleagues and possess good communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- A proactive and flexible attitude, able to work with minimum supervision.
- The candidate must be highly motivated, keen to make a real contribution to the development of our range of IP and software products