Viacom Global Hungary Kft is looking for a rented
Airtime Planner is responsible for ensuring that commercial spots fulfil the legal compliance requirements, and delivered to playout for ingest according to deadlines.
Responsible for daily commercial log finalizing, in line with Brand requirements, and the Commercial Log, sent by Sales House.
The Airtime Planner reports to the Operations Manager & Brands Project Manager.
The Airtime Planner will be based in Budapest.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To manage daily activities for the Air Time Planners:
- Compliance check process for each assets which has been delivered by the Sale Houses and ready for TX
- Observe and follow up the rules of advertising (Media Law, Media Authorities), and all the relating company-brand rules and guidelines, and control that advertising sales house meets all regulation requirements
- To control and monitor that all submission deadlines are kept
- To assist last minute order modifications and cancellations
- Manage to get the necessary monthly break structure information for each channels from IMM Operations and send it to the Sales Houses
- To coordinate spot delivery between Sales House and Viacom and submit all spots for ingest
- Collect back the daily commercial log files from Sales Houses
- Create the final daily TX schedule for the opt-out window(s)
- Send the finalized TX schedule to the Playout Operations
- To prepare reports on ad-hoc management request
COMPETENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Essential Job Specific Skills:
- Understanding of content management system, processes, sourcing and delivery mechanisms.
- A working knowledge of software such as Excel, Word, MS Office, Outlook
- Broadcast knowledge related to scheduling/channel operations
- Understanding of schedule production and transmission processes.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Good at building relationships
- Good team member but good at self-organising and independent work
- Client focused thinking
- Self Starter
- Good Organisation skills
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Be able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Precise, accurate, good in details
- Creative, problem solving thinking
If you wish to be a part of a multinational company, please send your photo application to e-mail address below.
Please write Airtime Planner to subject!
Please kindly acknowledge that incoming applications are pre-selected and only suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews/tests.