Air Conditioning/Chiller Engineer - Middlesex, W1C 1HF
Job Title: Air Conditioning/Chiller Engineer
Salary: £30,000 to £36,000
We are a building maintenance company who maintain a number of building in the City of London. Our services include the maintenance of all plant both mechanical and electrical, PPM maintenance plus install and repairs. Due to continued expansion we are now looking for an Air Conditioning/Chiller Engineer to join our team with the opportunity to become Head of our AC Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for the service, maintenance and fault finding/repair of various chiller plant, VRV systems and other refrigeration/air conditioning plant equipment as required and must have at least five years' experience within a similar role.
It is essential that candidates hold an F Gas (2079) qualification and have a strong working knowledge of Air Conditioning/Refrigeration and Chiller Units.
- PPM Maintenance and repair.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of air conditioning and associated equipment.
- Identify required tools, equipment and materials and install and commission air conditioning equipment to the design specification, including associated mechanical and electronic components, pipework, ductwork, and cables
- Test systems and interconnecting pipework for leaks.
- Conduct good health and safety in the workplace at all times.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Carry out works in a professional manner at all times.
- Must hold F-Gas (2079) qualification.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of various A/C and chiller equipment produced by a variety of manufacturers.
- Ability to work as part of a team cooperatively with other trades as well as on own initiative.
- Analytical with problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface at all levels.
- Self-motived and flexible approach to work.
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- £30,000 - £36,000 annual salary dependent on experience
- 5 days per week
- 20 days holiday
- Opportunity to join a fast growing company working within the centre London
Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />