Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 and a second office in Pécs in 2012 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
We are currently looking for talented individuals in our Budapest office for
Advance level of French and English speaking Field Service Readiness Coordinators
As a member of this team the new colleague will be responsible for the scheduling and monitoring of a designated group of field engineer’s within a specific geographic area and ensuring that service requests are scheduled and attended in accordance with Service Level target timescales.
- Dispatch – Assign Incidents to a designated group of engineers and direct them to carry out the required work within specified timescales.
- Resource Management – Manage the scheduling of engineers available time and escalate as required if availability is deemed to be insufficient.
- Monitoring – Track the progress of outstanding incidents and that incident logs are updated in a timely manner and to the correct level of standardization and quality.
- Escalation – Escalate any incidents that may breach a Service Level timescale and follow that escalation through to restoration of the ability to achieve stated targets.
- Advance level of French and English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge/experience of PC systems & components
- Experience of incident logging systems is an advantage
If you would like to join us, please register with your English CV via the email address below and write the position’s name into the subject field.