IN FREIGHT FORWARDING COMPANY
- Support the Operational colleagues in the daily administrative tasks.
- Creation and modification of the orders and transports in SAP.
- Lead the booking of the deliveries, through e-mail & phone calls.
- Be the direct contact with our English clients and partners.
- Extract and create daily lists of your orders.
- Monitor and register the status of each booking in our system.
- Assist our customers in any special requests.
- Communicate and escalate any eventual issues to the Customer Service.
- Requests the Proof of Deliveries, and update your listings.
- Run a global statistic of the missing POD’s and chase our partners.
- Support the Account Payable Team.
- Register and book a part of the incoming invoices.
- Escalate any price issue.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- English: Strong in both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in International Freight Forwarding & Logistics is an advantage.
- Advanced skills of MS Office (Excel).
- Organized person, with ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of SAP highly appreciated.
- Aptitude to multi-task and define priorities.
- Mature conduct, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Team player approach.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Multinational company
- Continuously growing agency
- Be part of a dynamic team, and working within good atmosphere
PLACE OF WORK:
BILK Logistic Center; BUDAPEST XXIII