ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT (ROAD FREIGHT)
- Support the colleagues in the daily administrative tasks.
- Creation and modification of the orders, files, and transports in SAP.
- Transmit and update the order informations within the system of our customer.
- Handle and react fast, taking appropriate actions to the different enquiries.
- Deal with planning departments of our internal agencies, or with external hauliers to coordinate the shipments.
- Be the direct contact with our customers and offer them effective solutions.
- Assist our customers in any other requests (special orders, invoicing issues, etc…)
- Register complaints and damages, follow-up the progress of them, and suggest alternative solutions.
- Monitor the communication & documentation flows (EDI, announces, manifests, Customs documents, etc…).
- Fill in and update failure reports and review those with the correspondents.
- Help preparing the monthly performance reports.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- English: Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in International Freight Forwarding linked with Customer Service experience, preferably Road Freight field
- Customer-oriented spirit is imperative for this position
- Trustable behavior and pro-activity towards customers are essential
- Aptitude to work autonomously and under pressure
- Flexibility and ability to define priorities
- Dynamic and self-motivated
- Work in a positive attitude with the other members of the team
- Confident with MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP highly appreciated
WHAT WE OFFER
- Multinational company
- Young and continuously growing agency
- Be part of a dynamic team, and working within good atmosphere
- Modern environnement
PLACE OF WORK
BILK Logistic Center; BUDAPEST XXIII