A hirdetés 347 napja lejárt
Wanted: Administrative assistant
Embassy of Japan in Hungary
The Embassy of Japan in Hungary is seeking for a new assistant for the administration section.
Details are shown as follows:
- Fluent in Hungarian and Japanese (Advantage: English language skill)
- Hungarian nationality or Hungarian permanent resident status
- Basic PC skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Exact, careful and patient personality in delicate and complicated works
- Responsible, flexible and open-minded personality
2. Embassy Information
- Address: 1125 Budapest, Zalai út 7.
- E-mail address: recruit [kukac] bp.mofa.go.jp
3. Job Description
Supporting Japanese diplomats in daily operational, administrative and secretarial works such as:
- Assistance of accounting operations
- Interpretation and translation work
- Contract conclusion related works; draft preparation and translation
- Office equipment and consumables related work
- Secretarial work
- Other tasks related to the administration section such as;
- Coordinating meetings and appointments
- Receiving visitors
- Receiving inquiries on the phone and by E-mails and etc.
- Your CV should be submitted to the Embassy via E-mail at recruit [kukac] bp.mofa.go.jp
- Submission deadline is December 5th (Mon), 2016.
- The CV must be written in Japanese or English with a photo of you attached.
- Your CV will not be returned.
- We will contact only successful applicants of the first selection process.