Administration Assistant - Essex, Tiptree, CO5 0UP
Job Title: Football Administration Assistant
Location: Tiptree, Colchester, Essex
Working for Colchester United Football club, the successful applicant will be based at Colchester United's Training ground in Tiptree. The role is to assist with all general administration tasks in the football admin team which will include administration relating to the club's youth department, and assisting with first team.
No previous experience of working in a football club is required but must have the desire to work in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Assisting the Academy Secretary in all aspects of Under 6 to Under 21 academy administration including:
- Arrangements and preparations for fixtures
- Liaising with parents, schools, coaches, academy player and other clubs, via telephone, email, letter and in person
- Gathering and maintaining accurate staff and academy player files
- Assisting members of the Academy management team
- Assisting the club secretary with daily duties including:
- Liaising with coaching and management staff, other clubs, players, the Football League and the FA.
- Researching and assisting with travel and accommodation arrangements
- Assisting with match day preparation
- General office tasks
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet strict deadlines
- Multi task
- Efficient but accurate
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- The ability to work with confidential information
- Good Microsoft skills including Word and Excel
- The ability to keep accurate and thorough record
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
Normal working hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm. Although flexibility will be required with evening and weekend work.